CLLD is investing EU funding throughout Cornwall, enhancing the local economy in core neighbourhoods. We are looking for innovative projects that will strengthen opportunities for people and enable business to grow.
- a range of funding, for projects of different sizes
- support during the whole funding process, so you will never feel alone
- community representatives, ensuring funding is spent wisely in core neighbourhoods
Do you have an idea that you feel will make a difference to people or businesses? Do you feel your idea will support your neighbourhood to grow economically?
STOP PRESS – Here are a few updates we’d like to make you aware of in June 2020
New Calls for Projects launched
- Coast to Coast – focusing on projects that will facilitate the transition of those workers who were affected by COVID-19 and have lost their job or those are looking to return to work after a period of unemployment see more
- South & East Cornwall – focusing on projects that will support people to create new businesses in the area see more
Availability of Enterprise Small Grants:
- Coast to Coast LAG – Due to the successful take up of the grant funding stream we are unable to accept any further applications at the current time.
- Atlantic & Moor LAG and South & East Cornwall LAG – Due to high demand we are unable to take further applications for this funding stream currently.
- West Cornwall LAG – are still accepting Enterprise Small Grants.
Our Work During Covid-19
During these challenging times, we are continue to fully support all existing and new applicants, work up projects, gain Local Action Group decisions, and pay grant claims.
For existing projects please see our latest guidance note (updated 18th June)