Funding for Community & Voluntary Groups in West Cornwall
Calling all Community and Voluntary Groups in West Cornwall - check this out!
Are you a community or voluntary group looking for funding to help develop your organisation or to develop a pilot project? If so, we would love to hear from you!
We can offer a maximum of £25,000 grant funding for community-orientated projects in West Cornwall.
This support could come in the form of:
- a European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) grant (up to a maximum of £10,000) for activities aimed at further developing the economic side of your organisation (for example: business planning consultancy costs; marketing; or fundraising expertise etc.)
- a European Social Fund (ESF) grant (up to a maximum of £25,000) for a pilot project that will support people back into employment and/or training. ESF support could cover staff time, participants’ costs, and other relevant project costs. We would expect your project to be relatively short-term and provide support for around 10 people (if you are awarded £25k but pro-rata if less)
- a mixture of ESF/ERDF funding, up to a total of £25,000 whilst staying within the criteria of each funding stream as described above (e.g. £5,000 ERDF and £20,000 ESF).
- CLLD is focussed on supporting the most deprived communities in West Cornwall, so organisations and participants must be from within one of our eligible postcodes and priority will be given to projects in ‘core areas’
- ERDF funding can only provide support for up to 72% of your total costs for the ‘building the business’ side of your proposal
- ESF funding can support up to 80% of your total costs for the ‘people support’ side of your proposal
- All match funding should come from non-EU sources.
To find out more about these opportunities and how you might qualify, please contact Rissa Parsons (West Cornwall Facilitator) firstname.lastname@example.org.We are looking forward to working with you and exploring new ways to develop your communities!